Google

Monday, September 06, 2004

What is a blog

What is a blog?.......
The other day , I was at home browsing thru my list of bogs that I'd d/loaded while at work.While reading the eloquently written blog by Avery Tooley I began to reflect on the nature of blogging as I understood it.Is a blog just a smattering of links to kewl sites on the web, or is it a medium by which one expresses thoughts ,beliefs inclinations etc basically opening up his brain for others to appreciate or just sneer at?I think I'll go with number two.Been reading all over the place about how blogs are the future of publishing (many-to-may et al) .I mean look at this!I think its time i actually started doing that ( i.e blogging) and not just linking to sites which catch my fancy.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home